Terms and Conditions for Club Governance
Last updated November 16, 2021
1. By accepting these terms the participant agrees to pay the Subscription fees (including GST) for the Subscription using the payment method required by Club Governance
2. The participant accepts that he/she is required to pay the full amount of the Subscription fees even if he/she does not access all the materials.
3. Subscription commencement is the date upon which we receive your subscription payment in full.
1. System access is provided when the participant has been issued a username and password for online course access,
2. System access duration is effective from the date e-learning access/access to materials is granted,
3. System access commencement is effective from the date e-learning access/access to materials is granted, and
4. Subscription fees are non-transferable to other entities.
Subscription Materials and Access
System Materials are supplied in an online environment, unless otherwise stated in the materials description, and are available for viewing online and may not be downloaded, copied or printed, unless otherwise specified.
- The content of the online Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of Club Governance. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent of Club Governance.
- Materials, course content and quiz are subject to change.
- Materials are provided online via our Learning Management System (LMS) 24/7 via computer or mobile device. Materials comprise of written materials, web presentations, videos (where specified) and other learning resources. The eLearning site may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance.
- Online support is provided via email for any questions or any technical issues.
- Unless otherwise specified, the subscription access period is 36 months with annual subscription fees payable at the commencement of the term.
Subscription Withdrawal and Refunds
- Club Governance complies with Australian Consumer Law in regard to refunds. We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the subscription.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
We will only disclose information that we have about you:
1. to the extent specifically required by law; or
2. for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim)
3. information provided by you is considered confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, nor will it be sold.
Upon enrolment into the course, we may use the content from your emails in our marketing materials and on our website testimonials page, as well as send you a monthly newsletter. Your identity will never be revealed, however we will use your surname, initials and your City. Please be assured that we respect your privacy and only comments related to course outcomes and student experiences will be mentioned.
Code of Practice
Club Governance has responsibilities to you to provide you with a quality of service that will assist you as much as possible in attaining a high level of professional development.
We undertake to abide by all our policies and procedures.
Club Governance agrees to:
- Provide a tax invoice,
- Provide login details to access the online Materials,
- Provide support via email to users throughout the subscription period.